[A/S] Window parts 68 model

I am working on replacing some broken windows on a 68 model with the
Dow Corning curved glass. I have located the trim to go around
replacment AR-2 acrylite and all of the other needed pieces except
the channel that the glass slips into. This is the aluminum piece at
the top of the window that runs the length of the glass. The arm
attaches to it and thus the mechanism to open and allow pivot
outward. I've been told that this piece or something similiar can be
fabricated by starting with standard off the shelve pieces from
anyone who makes aluminum windows for houses. However, the two places
contacted so far have been of no help. Anyone been down this road and
can offer advice/part source info? The two pieces I need are for the
17 in windows-- if someone has original parts for sale.

Thank you,
James

1968 Airstream Tradewind Twin