[A/S] Last word on Fuzzies

Well, I contact cemented the new fuzzies into all my screens and
reinstalled them.  I overlapped quite a bit, and I think the seal is
pretty tight.  I defy the smallest insect from forcing their way
through those fibers.  Now the test of time is at work.  As they are
so tight, they may not stay on well, but at this point they are just
absolutely perfect.  It took me about an hour to do five windows.
This includes removal, cleaning, re glueing, and reinstalling.  It
was a piece of cake actually.  Thanks for the info Daisy.  Now I am
waiting for the rubrail and beltline to finish this years cosmetic
uplift.

Tom