Re: [A/S] Fuzzies

Tom, I put mine on with contact cement, latex based.

As I recall, they have an extra seam or two that you can pull out after
you get them inplace. I put the first strip on the narrow side of the
slot and then butted the second one up to it. In retrospect, I think I
might have tried overlapping them a tad, so that the fibers mesh a
little. After two summers, so far so good. The odd 'squito still gets
in, but probably through the doorwhen I come in.

Daisy