Re: [A/S] water bladder

My first thought would be to check out plastic vessel manufacturers for
3 or 4 15-30 gallon polyethelene carboys or drums. At least they each
wouldn't weigh as much as 1 partially filled 300 gallon tank and would
certainly be more stable on a rough road. I'd bet they would travel
better than a partially filled tank. If you use the irrigation water
pumped into your trailer tank for washing/flushing and bottle in the
potable you might go for quite some time before needing a re-fill.

For example:

http://www.yankeecontainers.com/Items/SPP015CW00UC1.html

(Result of google search and brief look. I have no financial interest
or not enough time to survey all 9971 hits.)

Good luck,