RE: [A/S] water bladder

I've only seen bladders used to store diesel & aviation fuel in remote
parts of Africa, but can't see any reason they couldn't be adapted for
potable water. But I have seen people take small (100 gal. or so)
fiberglass tanks designed for agricultural use, sterilizing them with
Clorox, rinse out VERY well, putting them in the bed of a pickup &
running the discharge hose thru a small electrical pump to both the RV
water intake port and tanks to water the horses. Loosen the top of the
fiberglass tank to equalize pressure and all worked well. The small
electrical pump was powered via a generator.