Stripped Awning bracket lag bolt holes

Well, I got three definite possibilities, and one that I can try
right away, as I have a can of Kitty Hair here at home. So, Lauren,
I will try your suggestion, and I guess if it doesn't work, I will
then try to get the fibreglass to fall down in the wall, and try
another. I kinda like the quarter inch plate glue'd and riveted to
the exterior to provide a good bolt surface, but don't have any in
hand, and the JB weld idea is good too. I am into the support beams
if that is what they are called, so a nutsert of a sort might work,
but I want the trailer 'NOW' and cannot wait for nutserts to be
ordered and arrive, so patience be durned, lets torpedo the thing,
<chuckle>. I'll let you know how the kitty hair works.

Tom