Re: [A/S] New 34' suggestions

We have 34' slideout-lounge and fulltime. have had this A/S almost a
year. We have skylight in liv. rm. and one in hallway. The hallway is
WONDERFUL for letting light in. We wouldn't give either s.l. up.

><< My wife is a "from scratch" cook, so we couldn't be without the
gas oven.>>

> We don't feel like we've lost any space with the gas oven. In it,
we> store the Camping
> World nesting pots and pans set in a cast iron skillet, on a airbake
> cookie sheet, on a
> non-stick perforated pizza pan. In the broiler area is a pie pan,
> pie crust protector,
> and two cake pans. I'm sure there's more in there, but I forget the
> rest.>>

Ditto to all of the above. We keep several baking utensils in oven
also. We bought a pizza pan to use as cooking/cookie sheet/pizza pan -
fits in the oven well and can get a lot of french fries on it,
etc.....

<<> OTOH, I don't care for the cheap bathroom vent setup. It's a
> standard vent, with a
> small fan off the to side,>>

We would put a 3rd Fan. Fan in the bathroom rather than standard.

.

><< The overhead bedroom flourescent is on a wall switch, as is one of
> the two in the
> living room.>>

There are WAY too many lights in our rig!! Five, I think, in the
bedroom alone....

On library time so gotta cut it short. We LOVE our Limited.

Cindy/Carl 7494