Re: [A/S] Fantastic Fans

Ed,

I spoke to Fantastic Fan people up at the International and they said to
call them as you do the install. I have to put one in myself and have
been waiting for two days in a row with no rain! It killed me to be in
Vermont with the FF installers putting them in daily and I didn't have
my trailer! (was with friend) Never again! There are so many resources
at the rally to help you with whatever! I would have liked the Hensley
guys to look over my hitch!

Patti