RE: [A/S] Re: Fuses

Be careful not to break off the "prongs" which secure the fuses into
place on the distribution panel. I have done this and have then had to
wire an in-line fuse which is not a big deal but just another thing to
deal with. I actually am using ATC automotive fuses which are more
reliable and easier to change out if they do blow. I am thinking of
going all ATC on my fuses (new automotive distribution panel) - have
spoken with AS's who have done so and who are quite happy with the
result.

Montanandy