[A/S] Re: 12 Volt cooler question

Cindy,
The Dometic fridge in out '83 Sovereign went south and We couldn't
part with $1300 to replace it. Soooo, we purchased a 110 volt house
type fridge from Home Depot and installed it. Big success, but now
only 110 Volts. Next, we went to Wal-Mart and purchased a Coleman
110 volt cooler with a 12 volt adapter. I wired a 12 volt lighter
socket in the wardrobe and plug it in while we travel. This too was
a success. We think the $100 spent on the Coleman was a good
investment.
Bob