[A/S] Brake Part numbers for 1973

Anyone have a parts manual handy for a 1973 Excella, or 1973 period.

I need the part numbers (and the manufactuer if possible) for the lower
brake shoe Retraction spring (that pulls the Shoes back into center
after actuation, and the adjuster (star drive) for the brake shoes just
below the spring, which is located at the bottom of the backing plate
between and attach to both the brake shoes.

The spring broke on one of my wheels and the adjuster fell out,  they
ended up being a few pieces of well rounded metal by the time I got them
out of the wheel.

Thanks.

bobb