[A/S] Honda EU2000i quiet generator

Is anybody able to run a standard RV air conditioner using the 2000w honda
EU2000i generator? I hate to put up with the weight and bulk of the 3000
watt model if there is some way to get by with the lighter (and cheaper) one.

I think one of these is in my future, and would be willing to put up with
some minor hassles (like making sure NO other device is on-line when I need
the air conditioner) if the 2000 watt lighter unit would handle the air
conditioner in a pinch.

Sure don't want to buy two of them, though - need to get it right the first
time.

Jerry 4404