[A/S] Hott Rod?

I saved my pennies all $270 of them and had a Hott Rod installed that is
supposed to heat the water in my Argosy.  So far it hasn't. I called the
person who put it in and he said to pull the plug and hit the reset button
then plug it back in.  Doesn't seem to work even pushing it with the plug in.
It is set at $125 somewhere I guess outside I haven't looked yet.

any idea how to get this thing to work?  Set it highera? The booklet for
Installation Instructions for 6 gallon size do not give a lot of directions as to
what to do except reset..  I will call the RV guy tomorrow again but anyone
have any ideas right now?  Isabelle