Re: [A/S] Zip Dee Tire Shades

RV tires need to roll to keep them "fresh".  When you
sit for long periods of time the UV from the sun
attacks the rubber compounds in the tire sidewall.
Rolling that tire keeps anti-aging compounds in the
tires distributed.  If you can keep the sun off the
tire when you are parked for long periods you have
less UV attacking the sidewalls. I cover my tires
whenever I know I'll be parked in excess of two weeks
where direct sun exposure will occur.

I got this information from a tire clinc seminar that
was developed the the RV-Self organization.

Jack