[A/S] Re: 1973 Airstream LandYacht

Hi, We have a 78 31' twin rear bedroom Excella that we considered
putting a double bed in. I went to the local appliance store and got
a refrigerator box, opened, and cut it to the size a a double bed. I
folded it in half and took it inside the trailer to the rear bedroom.
I opened it up so I could get a good feel of that small room with a
double. Very crowded. A queen would be out of the ?. No room left to
walk around. Also I would have had to relocate all the overhead
cabinets and all the floor cabinets. Also I would have lost under bed
storage that is acessable from the outside. And would have had to
recarpet that room. The newer AS are 6" wider and that helps alot. As
much as I like to sleep next to my wife, there is a limit. Instead I
just got a light weight stick and capped one end with a tennis ball.
Now when she starts to snore I can give her a light poke without
getting up. Good luck, Arnie