Re: [A/S] more info-OPD valves

Richard from Ohio,

     I did go to a propane distributor, yard full of tanks, delivery trucks
and service people with the right equipment and they put in the wrong valves.
At the time the second tank valve was being change I asked if there was a
different valve for an aluminum tank and the answer was, No. Then the Blue Beret
came out with a source for the correct valves, buying direct from a supplier of
the valves, that I bought. Stopped at a Flying J for a refill, pointing out to
the attendant that I think the tank had the wrong valve in it, to please fill
it by weight. With the my tank on his scale he filled the tank until the
valve shut off the propane, all the time telling me how he is the chief and is in
charge of training others.

     Moral, beware.

                                             Jim Kraner 3610
                                             95 Excella 30