Re: [A/S] Wheel balancing beads

Thanks for that input, Bob. I was interested to read the claimed
explanation of how the beads work, as well as  impressive
testimonials from Aircraft, race car, and 18 wheeler user companies
that have been using these products for years. I started
investigating this topic with a completely open mind,  and would
welcome a more rigorous analysis of  how the products work. I chose
to look at Counteract Beads rather than Equal bacause of the simple
option of placing a pack in the tire, and not needing to dry the air
through the tire inflator. I am tempted to leave the lead weights on
my current wheels, but add 2 ounces of Counteract beads to each tire.
I don't see any disadvantage. Nick.