[A/S] Unwinterizing

OK - I bought our 30" Airstream Classic in Orlando and towed it
home to Minneosta in the dead of Winter. I stopped at Walt's RV
in Ocala and had him winterize the trailer.

Now, finally, it seems that Spring has finally arrived in Minnesota
and the time has come to make the trailer ready for our
'shakedown' cruises before hitting the fulltimer road in August.

However - there is a problem - Ican find no instructions for geting
rid of the antifreeze Walt put into the water lines. In particular, I
can find no information on whether or not the weater heater
needs to be drained, and in what positions the valves listed in
the Owner's Manual need to be placed in order to acomplish
this. Now have I been able to sort out the conflicting information
contained in the Owner's Manual that came with the trailer.

My questions are:

1. How do I drain the antifreeze from the water system?
2. Page F-12 of the Owner's Manual shows a diagram showing
three valves (A. B. and C) with the instructions to "close valves A
and C and open valve B." Does this mean that to reverse the
winterization I need to open A and C and close B?
3. On page F-7 there is a note that the are Four(!) valves in the
lavatory cabinet. Thge F-12 diagram does nbot show this valve.
Is it involved in the dewintrerizing process?

Couls someone please supply an itemized procedure for
removing the antifreeze from the water system - including the
water pump and water heater - if necessary?

Thanks -

Henry Groth
Gonnabe Fulltimer