Re: [A/S] Boondocking Battery specs, which is most important?

Hi chas,

I have the Optima yellow top, I *think* that's what you want. As I under
stand it, we don't need cranking power, that's for starting an engine.
Look at the yellow top's numbers. I don't remember what CCA means. What
you want is long lasting at fairly level power needs not a great blast
to turn over a cold engine.

The Yellow top is not quite the best at storage, but it is
indestructable, non venting, non refilling.  Mine sits there all winter
with only the LED on the Charge Wizard, and kept it's charge very well.

Daisy