Re: [A/S] "Yaw Sensor"

The service manual for my 1976 A/S has a section covering the "Tru Track
Sway Control System." This I assume was and option available in 1976 and I
cannot find any evidence that it was installed on my 76 Sovereign. The
following are excerpts from the manual about the Tru Track :

 The device was wired to the 12V system and was mounted below the front of
the trailer. The system would momentarily apply the trailer brakes when sway
developed as a result of rapid maneuvers to avoid road obstacles, air
disturbance, etc. It was designed not to react to normal driving maneuvers.
There was an indicator light in the cab of the tow vehicle to indicate when
the system activated. Frequent operation of the Tru Track indicated that the
car-trailer comminations was unstable and prone to excess sway.

I have never heard anyone mention this device.