Re: [A/S] Anti Sway bar in '72 camper Special; Yes!

Jack,
 Many used trailers come with a WD hitch. One of the most-common is an
EZ-Lift outfit.

Both of our last Avions came with EZ-Lift hitches, and I'm not too keen on
'em. If you want/need a decent hitch at a decent price, look at the
Equal-I-Zer. I replaced the EZ-Lift on the 30' Avion with an Equal-I-Zer
before selling it because I couldn't get it to tow decently. All the
difference in the world!

                                                   <<Jim>>