Re: [A/S] Full Time

We have a 26 ft. Airstream and spend about half the time in it.  Our unit has
a couch across the front and no dinette.  We have lots of storage inside the
trailer, but a minimum of "open" space.  If I was hunting a different unit, I
would want to get one with a couch and a dinette.  I think this would make it
much better for entertaining guests and spreading out for inclement weather
activities.

A 34 ft. unit would be nice for the winter while we are in one spot for an
extended period of time.  Our 26 ft. unit is a good size for going across
country and getting into campgrounds, service stations, and other "close
quarters".

Sam
WBCCI 12557