Re: [A/S] Full Time

Our perspective not as people who have been Fting for years and years, but as
a couple that have also considered many options, probably the same ones you are
pondering.

As to Airstreams being suitable for FT - we have not found any other vehicle
that suits our vision better. Our opinion, after over 3 years of looking at
FT vehicle possibilities, is that Airstream has the best quality and is also
the most economical option. This is especially true if you consider
acquiring a used unit, which is what we have just done.

We think that size is very subjective. Our initial thought was to go for a
34' unit - the largest made by Airstream. After considerable looking and
talking with users, we purchased a 1998 30' Excella 1000. It is, so far at
least, a perfect size for us.

Please feel fre to e-mail s with additional questions.

Henry Groth
Gonnabe Fulltimer