[A/S] paint

Hi Hunter"   welcome to color!    several years ago Inland Rv  did some work for
me and changed one of the panels on the inside to a weird color
instead of matching the rest of the walls....so  as soon as I got the trailer
home I  spent hours with masking tape and then primed  all the way to the center
bedroom area and painted a soft off white.    It is so much more
restful than the old flecked tan color.     Couldn't do the bed area since the
walls are covered with a padded vinyl to but the outside sounds or rain
noise.   One of the reasons I don't go to Inland.     Pearl