Re: [A/S] adding water filter under sink

Cindy,
 There should be a check valve between the city water connection and the
"Tee" connection in the main water line inside the trailer. The check valve
might be outside or inside of the trailer body. Its purpose is to keep the
on-board water system from discharging all the water overboard. Of course,
you can always simply cap the city water connection when it's not in use,
but you will forget sooner or later. Because my check valve leaks a bit, I
cap my c/w connection anyway.

                                          <<Jim>>