Re: [A/S] LED outside- over the door

http://www.theledlight.com/led-assemblies.html

I started out with a 24 lamp assembly which I mounted on scabbed
together pices of clear plastic. Plenty of light, but probably not good
outside. I had to drill out the top screw that holds the hood on. Also
the bayonet socket was toast.
  so I got the Brick with 18 lamps.
http://www.theledlight.com/led-assemblies.html
I had to shave one side to get it to sit right. It is sealed in plastic
and impervious to the elements. Plenty of light to see the step, lock
and whatever you might trip over . Better than the old one, in fact.

I'm gonna do a page about this stuff one of these days.

Daisy