Re: [A/S] insulation

Hi Everyone ,
   I am getting closer to putting my trailer back together inside , the
aerocore insulation or whatever it was back in 63 seems to be
similar to Owens Corning 701 series high density fiberglass .
Does anyone know what product the factory uses now ? I`m sure the
700 series will work , however it only comes in 2x4 sheets and
pricey @ 10.75 per (at the local lumberyard ) , considering the waste.
Is there a similar product that I`m not aware of that might come in
a roll x 1.5 thick ? I  dont want to just strip up regular house type
insulation as I want the r-factor as high as I can get it , it `s cold
here when its not hot ! Might just have to bite the bullet and buy it ,
but cant imagine the rv industry spends that much per trailer just for
insulating . Anyone know what product they use ?
   Chris