Re: [A/S] funky smells

He drained the water heater then blasted the insides with water.  The thing
is, I hadn't used the water heater water in many months. When I was parked in
Tenn all last summer and then here at the farm I always shower in the house.
So, I just don't use the hot water.  Meanwhile when I would run the faucet I
always used cold water out of habit so the water in the hot water tank was
probably almost a year old..... I use it exclusively now to keep it fresh.