Re: [A/S] Colored Rivets

Another option for colored rivets...I would never have the right size and
color for the application, no matter how many bags of rivets I bought....So,
use whatever size is correct and  then color the head with either (1.)
typing correction fluid, which comes in many colors and with it's own little
brush in the lid, buff matches my ceiling and walls nicely, or (2.) go to
the hobby shop and buy some oil based teeny tiny bottles of paint and daub
the heads...

Judy White
72 27 Int'l Ambassador & Gruuck
WBCCI 5040