Re: [A/S] 1991 Pinnacle by Airstream?

         One year when we were hosting at Top O'Ga - in 2001 I think - a
Pinnacle came in.  The owner had a WBCCI number, and membership
documentation.  Apparently that same unit was previously owned by a member
of the Georgia Unit, and the host had the same questions you're
asking.  The membership chair for that year called WBCCI Headquarters, in
Jackson Center, and was told that, indeed, that unit was made by
Airstream.  They said Airstream made only two of the Pinnacle units.  If it
says "Pinnacle by Airstream" on it, it's probably one of those units.  I
recommend that you call Jackson Center and ask them.  They may need the VIN
number, or may tell you that those words on the side are sufficient.

- Dick
(5368)