[A/S] Location for Argosy air conditioner

I'm about ready to add roof top air conditioning to my 1973 24 foot Argosy
(having removed the window unit and plywood that the previous owner had put
in rear window). It has never had roof air before I would greatly appreciate
it if someone could tell me where the air conditioner is supposed to be
installed to access the wiring, etc. A measurement from the front cap might
be easiest. Any other helpful hints are also appreciated.
 Jarrod
66 Ambassador
73 Argosy 24