RE: [A/S] Re: What is latest news on Internet connectivity?

George -

Are you talking about IR or Blue Tooth? I don't think you can have an
internet connection over IR, but Blue Tooth phones can be used with Blue
Tooth enabled computers to go on the internet.

I have that Sprint "Vision" thing now, and am actually getting pretty good
speeds connecting with my laptop, but I use a cable. And I can check (and
send) email on the phone without being connected to the internet. If there
are Sprint users out there, Sprint has a "test" program going on in certain
areas right now with unlimited roaming (including long distance) for an
additional $10 a month. I can't connect my laptop to the internet when I'm
roaming though. I have to be in a Sprint digital area.

Happy Trails - Sherry
'63 Bambi, WBCCI 1104, VAC, WDCU, TCT