[A/S] sat dish

I know it's kinda pricey. Margie had the KVH domed "stationary" dish
installed in CT for 1500.00, fully automatic. Know why? cause she remembers
my story of accidently leving my crank up dish up and having it rip
off,,,,just lying on the roof....noticed it when I ran out of gas on
I-87....Bob was NOT a happy camper! you can't forget to put it "down".
Perhaps they'll be at the rally and have a special price. I'm sure the King
Dome is like the KVH dome.......Somehow it uses a connection to the receiver,
via GPS, to find the sat in about a minute, tried it on her motorhome in the
driveway, a little whirring and there it was (the signal)....done. one little
switch, on off. you turn on the sat reciever, then turn on the switch, once
it's locked on, you turn the on/off switch off. done.
Now, for me, I've always had great luck with my manual dish, with elevation
meter, finding north, cranking it up to the desired elevation,,,,,bump right
into the signal....usually less than 90seconds. only 200.00bucks. really,
that simple. if I got another airstream, which I hope to,,,,I'll just get
that one. seeing I can aim it pretty good.
Dan