Re: [A/S] Is Bigger Better ?

Larry - I full time in a 34' and have found NO problems in all kinds of
camp grounds, state, local, national chain or Airstream.

When calling for reservations tell them you are 34' long and that should
cover it.

My bigger problem is needing a satellite internet connection I need a site
with no trees to the south, that added to 34'
has caused a few problems.  Not for the trailer but for the internet.

Bigger is better for full timing in my opinion.

Blair