[A/S] Re: Hooking up electrical propane fuel gages to older Airstream

I have the a 31 Excella 1983 with the overhead panel gauges.  The
new "legal" tanks use some type of float to accomplish their required
safety goal.  That float will interfere and prevent any other float
using the same hole from measuring the tank level of propane.

The way this is solved is to buy a new tank with two holes.  One hole
for the new OPD Valve and a side hole for the gauge which can be
connected electrically to the wires that ultimately end up in the
panel.

Just before the deadline for switching valves I got two new tanks
from Airstream Dreams They were pricey but to me they are an
investment in the maintaining the functionality of my Airstream.
Sold the old tanks locally.

Go to

http://www.airstreamdreams.com/item.jhtml?UCIDs=69540%7C69543&PRID=1123317

for a description and price.  I paid full retail as they were not
discounting these because they had just come out.

M. Ferro
1983 31 Excella
2003 Yukon XL
Hensley WBCCI 4313