Re: [A/S] Truck Tires for Pickup tow vehicle

Many people on this list know that I am very biased (but not the tire
construction bias) when it comes to tires, expecially truck tires.

My suggestion is to get MICHELIN - LT truck tires with the m/s tread (NOT
the more aggressive All terrain)

Michelin has been the standard for truck tires (radial truck tires) for  at
least 35 years.

I have used many different sets of Michelin truck tires on several pick ups
over the years, and they have always been far superior to the oem tires
which came with the vehicles.

Oliver Filippi