Re: [A/S] Hooking up electrical propane fuel gages to older Airstream

Hi Oliver,

My '89 Excella has the electrical hookups and display on the inside panel
for the propane tanks and I like them. They are as accurate or more
accurate than the dial gauges on the tanks. However, my propane dealer has
not been able to find a new style replacement for the tanks valves that
have the electrical hookups, so he is still filling my old style valve. I
am worried about not having the government mandated new style fill valves
as I go on the road. Other propane dealers may not be so sympathetic as mine.

George
'89 Excella 29'
'95 F-350 Crew Cab Long Bed Train