[A/S] Water heater Problem

Our Atwood water heater has an automatic ignition with the switch located in
the bathroom.  A couple of nights ago my wife turned it on and all seemed to
go OK.  After a few minutes when she checked the water it was cold and the
light was on at the water heater switch.  She turned it on again and it would
not ignite.  I read my water heater book and didn't get any great ideas.  The
next morning I turned on the switch and the water heater lit but it only ran
for a very few minutes and shut off.  When the service man looked at it he
made a few checks, mainly to verify that we had voltage to the water heater,
and then announced that we needed a new board.  He installed the new Atwood
board for $137.80 and we are now back in business.

Another side benefit of Port O'Call is that we get good repair service at a
fair price and the temperature didn't get below 30F Thursday night.  Come on
down.

Sam
WBCCI 12557