Re: [A/S] Re: Solar Panel Suggestions?... Batteries

>I think I've burned up a battery because of a charger over charging.  I
>now have a new charger. You might check the charger.

         The battery I was charging finally recovered enough to trip the
"green light" on the charger; so, the battery may be ok.  Always in the
past, if I was unable to get a charge on the battery, that battery tested
bad (I have a tester).  I'm not wild about this charger, but it does seem
to be ok.

- Dick
(5368)