[A/S] Hunter's Bead Board

Hi Gang,

The project has begun, just got the first panel in and I am stunned at the
transformation already.

As you may know I hated the mirrors on the cabinets over my couch. They have
the bicycle pulling the Airstream picture etched into them..... mirrors don't
do a lot for me so they had to go. Last year I flipped the mirrors when I
discovered the "formica oak" behind them.  It looked better than the mirrors
but still not acceptable.

A few weeks ago it came to me.... pine bead board panelling. I went to Lowes
and Home Depot this morning to look at paneling.  Lowes had what I wanted.
Not cheap, $28.00 for a 4X8 sheet... but a small price to pay for all I was
going to do with it.

Got home and pulled out my brand shiny new cordless circular saw and zipped
out a piece to fit.  Just installed it and am dazzled by my brilliance for
thinking of it. (c:

It's amazing how good it looks.  I'm out of control now...... pine bead board
everywhere it's feasable.