Re: [A/S] acceptable co level

         It's not the Govt. that poisons the atmosphere - the atmosphere
naturally contains some low level of CO.  Then, there's the automobiles,
natural combustions, some chemical processes, our furnaces, etc.  The Govt.
just compiles the numbers, consults with industry, and comes up with a
"safe" number; who else would do it?.  I was just wondering how they come
up with this number.  It would be great, indeed, if we could eliminate
poisons altogether; that's not possible.

- Dick
(5368)