Re: [A/S] Cork Floors/Daisy

Hi Kelly
Never too many questions ! Keep 'em coming.

I got Style 100, which is the finest grain. I think the others would be
too much in a small space.

I fitted the floor right up to the walls, even putting in patches to
keep it neat. Then I used latex calk to fill in the other cracks. ( wipe
it in and then use a damp handi-wipe to clean it up ) Where it meets
cabinets, I will leave it flush. Where it meets the wall, it doesn't
look all that bad without a trim. I got various bits and pieces of
mouldings and stuff, but they all looked funny. I am going to use flat
stock aluminum as a sort of mini base board where you can see the wall.

When Spring comes, I will do it and show pics. I will probably use
screws instead of pop rivets, but we'll see.

Daisy