[A/S] Re: furnace

  You didn't say, but I am assuming you have a Suburban furnace. I
have a 78 Excella and there was a safety alert from Suburban on
certain models at about the age group covering mine. As I remmember
there was a tube inside the unit that could go bad and CO2 fumes
could get into the living area. Memory sez that a couple of rubber
couplers were of concern. I suggest you go to the Suburban web site
and check. Maybe someone else on the list can help with more info.
Arnie