[A/S] Looking for "non-working" Airstrean to use as Penthouse

Date:   11/26/02 11:46:16 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:   dingo742@yahoo.com (Daniel)
To: AirstreamList-owner@yahoogroups.com

I'm searching for an Airstream trailer to place on the roof of my
historic warehouse loft in downtown Milwaukee.

No, I'm not crazy, uh, er... maybe a little, but that's beside the
point.

The trailer can be wrecked - even have a bent frame - since I'm going
to remove the wheels and running gear anyway.  Also, the body could
be partially damaged too, since I plan to remove one of the side
walls (preferable not the door side) when I attach a solarium.

If anybody knows where there might be such a trailer -- from a
friend, acquaintance, or junkyard -- please let me know.  Is there a
boneyard somewhere where Airstreams end-up?

Thanks in advance.

Dan Plankenhorn