Re: [A/S] Funky Smells

Thanks to everyone who responded... you all are great. What is smells like,
as Pat said, is rancid olive oil... sort of......  I think it has to do with
the oak cabinets....... it's not a mildew smell. (I hate oak, I think it's
the ugliest looking wood and if it stinks another reason to hate it).....

Whatever. I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and bought a bunch of "Gonzo Odor
Eliminators"  John reminded me about them with the above post.  They are 100%
volcanic minerals and guarantee to keep "clothes odor free" and "Musty closet
odors disappear"  So......... I'll let you all know.

They cost 3.99 each and last forever... every 8-10 most you put them in the
sun for 6 hours to restore their effectiveness.

So, wish me luck.

Hunter