[A/S] Small fireplace in LIMITED ads

I was looking at pictures of the fireplace in the new Limited A/S?
A small electric heater takes the chill off in a '27 Argosy on the few cold
days in FL.
I removed the folding table temporarily for a computer table, a faux
fireplace might fit. Think it would be a fire/ electric hazard? I usually
unplug small electric appliances, everything except the TV after I use it,
just a habit. I suppose the fireplaces have a clearance spec. on the box?
Isabelle