Re: [A/S] Funky Smells

Hunter, as you may remember, we live full time in the winter in our 1999
Safari.  We haven't experienced the problem you describe, but we use dryer
sheets, placed generously throughout the trailer, when we store the trailer
for extended periods in the summer.  The dryer sheets have always keep
everything smelling fresh when we pick up the trailer.  This past summer it
was in storage for six months, except for one short trip to Jackson Center.

You might want to try dryer sheets in the areas where you keep your cloths.

Sam
WBCCI 12557