Re: [A/S] Catalytic Heaters - Who Wins?

Joy,
  I believe that's Garnett Horner who has that "fireplace"; I agree that
it is NEAT!

We have an Olympian catalytic heater and have used it a few times. There
is no odor at all, but you do have to keep a vent and window open a bit
to supply oxygen and help alleviate the moisture. We didn't notice any
moisture at all, but we did have the venting as described. At present,
our cat heater is 'portable', with a plug-in hose connection; I'll be
happier when I get it permanetly mounted to eliminate the need for
deployment before using.

                               <<Jim>>