[A/S] Towing a Bambi with an SUV?

I'm completely new to the travel trailer world. This list has
provided some very valuable information. My current question is
towing a 19' Bambi with an SUV. I've read several posts that towing
with a short wheelbase SUV stinks and others where no problems were
mentioned. It seems the crux of the issue boils down to a couple
points and I'd like to get more feedback from y'all as to what you
think.

1. Towing capacity. Seems that this is not typically an issue. Many
SUV are rated to tow ~5000lbs and the loaded Bambi's max is 4500.

2. Weight. GVCW. For most SUVs this doesn't seem to be a problem
either.

3. Control. The big question. Are there serious control/sway issues
in towing with a short wheelbase SUV?

Any feedback would be great...both positive and negative. If you
have towed a Bambi behind a SUV I'd like to hear from you about you
setup and experience.