[A/S] Re: Cold Weather Question

 If you have an AS or another brand that has heated tanks and
plumbing, and you operate the furnace or whatever heat source is
supposed to keep the plumbing safe,,,,, technically no, BUT I
wouldn't chance it. A very small hole or crack can let in cold air
and that is amplified greatly by the 50 or 60 mph speed you may be
traveling. Freeze ups will happen much quicker. In other words, if it
is my trailer, I would winterize it. I find it takes less time than
replacing the plumbing and certainly cheaper. Good luck,,,Arnie